How do I customize my existing gun?
Here at Christensen Arms we specialize in customizing high performance firearms. We not only create fully custom firearms but offer upgrades and services to existing guns.
- Install a Custom Carbon Fiber Barrel with a match grade chamber and Shilen select match grade barrel liner (includes facing the front of action)
- Install a Carbon Stock (Remington actions only and includes glass bedding)
- Install a Custom Stock: MPI, Rimrock, Mcmillan, or any after market stock (Does not include glass bedding)
- Glass Bed Your Action
- Free Float Your Carbon Fiber Barrel (Includes modifying your existing stock)
- Install Our Titanium Muzzle Brake
- Converting Rem 700 bolt faces to Magnum or Larger Size (Includes installation of Sako style extractor)
- Pillar Bed Your Action
- Accurize Your Action
- Lighten Your Action and/or Bolt
- Teflon Coat Your Action and/or Bolt
Sending your firearm in for custom work? Please make sure you contact our sales department firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a work authorization number and our work authorization form before sending in your gun.
Please download, print, complete, and send this WORK AUTHORIZATION FORM with your firearm. We will also need the following with your firearm…
Driver’s License – Along with the WA form please insert a copy of your driver’s license with the firearm.
FFL License – Your firearm will be returned to an FFL when work is completed. Please make sure to insert a copy of the FFL where you want your firearm to be sent.
For any questions regarding custom work on your firearm please email email@example.com